Picchetti Dental Care Office Updates
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months; and, all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and providing excellent care.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Recommendations have been to see emergency and urgent treatment only in ILLINOIS by the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS).
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control procedures are implemented so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice.
- We will screen everyone for an infectious disease history before we make an appointment
- We will ask you to stay in your car until your appointment time
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office
- We will take your temperature in between the front two doors before your appointment
- We will ask you to sign a consent and screening form to reduce the risk of infectious disease
- Our PPE has been updated to follow ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and children’s toys
- We will have no one sitting in the waiting room to reduce contact between individuals
- If you are dropping off a loved one, you will be asked to FaceTime, if needed, and wait in your car
- Bathrooms will be wiped down after every use
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
We look forward to seeing you again! We are here and happy to answer any questions you may have about these precautions.
To make an appointment for emergency or urgent treatment:
Text us at 630-828-5761 - OR - email us contact@picchettidentalcare for a quick response.
Our office number 630-627-7651 will be checked 3 times a week.
We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
From your friendly and trusted dental staff,